State of Florida Agencies and Forms
At Source5 Payroll we are committed to helping your company's human resources department run as smoothly and effectively as possible. Here, we've assembled links for the Florida payroll forms you will need for your employees, and other helpful Florida employment information. Please contact us if there is some other way we can assist with your company payroll services.
Department of RevenueUnemployment Compensation Tax Division 5050 W. Tennessee Street, Building K Tallahassee, FL 32399-0100 (850) 488-6800 (850) 922-4825 http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/
Links & Forms for Employees
- I-9 - Employment Eligibility Verification
- W-4 - Employee's Withholding Allowance
- Florida New Hire Reporting program or New Hire Form
- North Florida District Office and South Florida District Office of the Small Business Administration can be used to assist your Florida small business.
- W-9 - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification